Thursday, February 14, 2008

I got crabs for my birthday


This is a little late but I had the most fabulous birthday and thought I should post some pictures on the old bloggerooo. This year the celebration started a week early when I found out that my dear friend Lynette bought a ticket (after much convincing) to come out for the weekend. When she got here we did it all: had an all girls dance party, played with, dressed up, and ate some live crabs, we had a wine tasting, and did a hard core yoga class led my friend Jodi Wellman in our living room. We also took a few naps.

It should be noted that Ryan went to Uwijamaya to get the live crabs - people looked at him funny, laughed at him behind his back, and maybe even snickered, but he did it- and I love him for that. Such a sweet husband.

So to recap: On my birthday I killed and ate my own food, drank wine, did yoga and spent time with some of my favorite people. I also finally got to hang out with the much adored and talked about Libby. She, Kirsti, and Christy - all new the Elaine and friends group- really represented and got a great many points in my book.

No comments: