Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The romance continues




It's a good thing it wasn't raining in Seattle when we got back into town last night. I think I would have been driven to a deep dark depression.

Ryan and I went to Cannon Beach this weekend for a little Valentines getaway with our good friends the Hagemans. They live in LA but come up to their family's beach house a couple times a year and for some reason we keep getting invited to join...I like to think it's because we're incredibly witty and easy to get along with.

One thing is for sure, it's great to have rich friends...c'mon people- am I right or am I right?

The weather was great. I got to run on the beach, eat great food, hang out with Ryan, read stupid Hollywood magazines and listen to the LA crew talk about things I would never have the opportunity to discuss with my friends in Seattle. Like Marc Jacob's bags for a "reasonable $1,330". I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a bag that expensive. I could buy a car for that price.

One thing is for sure, I'd leave the price tag on the bag. For all to see.

1 comment:

Lynette Polinder said...

If I ever purchase a purse for myself that costs that much I insist that you suffocate me immediatly as my punishment.