Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brooksie in town

This is certainly late in coming, but I've been doing some fun things lately and well, everyone else is updating their blogs...it's peer pressure and nothing else.

Brooks came to visit a few weeks ago and these pictures are of the day we went on a "bus tour" where we got dropped off at Discovery park and then had to find our way back home on the busses. It was a great day of boche ball, art, sculpture, bike riding, walking, exploring, eating and drinking beers. And yes, I know that one pictures is flipped the wrong way. I can't fix it.

Enjoy.






href="http://bp1.blogger.com/_mZDzoPyXKHA/R_VffQZFpyI/AAAAAAAAABg/5dlO49C-mvI/s1600-h/IMG_0813.JPG">border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5185155759906072370" />

1 comment:

Lynette Polinder said...

Its about time you updated your blog young lady! I do love the picture of team green, and of you and Ryan in all of your sexiness building igloos together. I think I might have cried all night having too sleep in a cold igloo. Miss you my friend.